Festive Fall Sangria
This deliciously spiced fall sangria is perfect to serve guests at parties and it's perfect for Halloween! It's a great wine based cocktail to serve a crowd, you can make it ahead of time and it's so easy!
Servings: 8 to 10 servings
- 1 bottle of red wine
- 1 c. apple brandy or regular brandy
- 1/2 c. of Cointreau
- large pumkpin to hold the punchbowl
- 2 oranges sliced into 1/4" thick circles (plus more for garnishing glasses if you like)
- 2 apples cut into thin slices (plus more for garnishing glasses if you like)
- 3 cinnamon sticks plus more for garnishing glasses if you like
- 3 star anise
- 17 ounce bottle of sparkling water
Combine all ingredients except for the sparkling water into a large pitcher and refrigerate overnight or for at least 12 hours (24 preferred).
Before the party, hollow out your pumpkin and place a punch or mixing bowl inside. Pour your pitcher of sangria into the punchbowl, then top with the bottle of sparkling water. You can add additional fresh fruit on top if you like. Enjoy!
Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 243mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 98IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1mg