Coconut Banana Popsicles
Creamy, refreshing and super simple, only 6 ingredients and ready to freeze in minutes.
Servings: 6 popsicles
- 1-15 oz can full fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ c shredded coconut
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 or 2 bananas sliced
Combine coconut milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, cinnamon and shredded coconut in a medium bowl.
Mix well and allow to sit for 15-20 minutes.
Slice banana and place into popsicle molds.
Pour mixture over bananas until full.
Place in freezer for a minimum of 5 hours.
- Make these popsicles vegan by substituting the honey for maple syrup.
- Allow the mixture to sit for 10 to 15 minutes before freezing it to allow the chia seeds to absorb the moisture.
- These popsicles require at least 5 hours to freeze. I like to make a batch on the evening to enjoy he next day!
- Mix it up by trying mango, pineapple or blueberries in this recipe!
Calories: 74kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 117mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 13IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg