Chai Fruit Kabobs with Coconut Chai Dipping Sauce
These fruit kabobs are perfect for 4th July!
Servings: 36 skewers
For the kabobs:
- 2 pints of organic blueberries washed
- 2 lb. organic strawberries washed
- 2 c. marshmallows
- 1 angel food cake cut into 1 ½” cubes
- 1 jar Kitchen Crafted Love My Chai BLND®
- 36 wood skewers
For the dipping sauce:
- 8 oz coconut flavored yogurt I used Noosa whole milk yogurt, but you can also opt for Coconut yogurt to make it dairy free.
- 1 Tbsp. + more for sprinkling on top Kitchen Crafted Love My Chai BLND®
Wash and dry the blueberries and place into a bowl for serving
Wash and dry the strawberries. Cut off the tops and place onto a platter or into a bowl for serving.
Place the marshmallows and angel food cake into bowls for serving
Arrange a long platter with skewers where people can create their own fruit kabobs.
Place the Kitchen Crafted Love My Chai BLND® for sprinkling on top of the fruit.
In a small serving bowl, mix the coconut yogurt with 1 Tbsp. of the Kitchen Crafted Love My Chai BLND®. Sprinkle more of the spice on top before serving.
- I love the festive colors on these fruit kabobs, but feel free to experiment with any fruits you have! Watermelon, pineapple and kiwi all work really well!
- I like to serve these skewers on a wooden chopping board with the dip, but if you want to, you can arrange them in a wide vase like a bouquet of flowers!
- Be sure to use fresh and ripe fruit and preferably organic. The fruit shouldn't be so soft that the fall apart when skewered.
Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 64mg | Potassium: 86mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg