Citrus Roasted Cauliflower & Lentil Bowls
This dish is rich in filling protein and packed with flavor, plus it’s super easy! Perfect for a busy weeknight meal or lunch prep for the week.
Servings: 4 bowls
- 1 Cauliflower head chopped evenly
- 2 Fennel stalks chopped
- 1 can Chickpeas
- 1 cup Green lentils cooked (I like to use this method or this method)
- 4-6 cups arugula/mixed greens/spinach pick your fav or mix and match as you like
- Optional toppings: minced red onion baby tomatoes, squeeze of lemon
- 2 tablespoon oil grapeseed or avocado
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon curry powder
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne optional
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ c tahini
- 3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove minced (~1 tsp)
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 4-6 tablespoon water to desired consistency
Set oven to 400 degrees and cook lentils. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
Drain and rinse chickpeas spread over half one baking sheet and sprinkle with chili powder.
Chop cauliflower and place on the other half of the baking sheet
Chop fennel and spread evenly over the other baking sheet.
Combine coriander, turmeric, cumin, curry powder, and cayenne. Drizzle oil over cauliflower and fennel then evenly cover with spice mix.
Spread salt evenly over all baking sheets.
Roast for 30 minutes. Pull out fennel early if getting too browned.
While baking, whisk all ingredients for dressing together.
Combine all ingredients in bowls and drizzle with dressing.
Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 756mg | Potassium: 1078mg | Fiber: 18g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 681IU | Vitamin C: 81mg | Calcium: 120mg | Iron: 6mg