How is it possible that yet another week is coming to a close? Don’t get me wrong, I’m beyond ready for the weekend to do some pumpkin arts and crafts with my girl and snuggle up with my main squeeze, but it just seems like this year is flying by so fast! I was staring at our packed editorial and event calendar this week and realized it’s about that time to add a few highly-motivated, super-creative, knock-your-socks-off interns to our digital dream team. Do you enjoy creating digital content? Love lifestyle sites? Have a penchant for good food and an innately chic aesthetic? We’re looking for you! Here are the details:
- We’re looking for holiday interns from November 15th-December 19th, as well winter interns from January 6th-March 27th. (If you are hired as a holiday intern, you will have the option to stay on through winter if you choose.)
- These interns would play an integral role in producing photo shoots, helping plan and host events, managing social media, and creating content. If you’re interested in running your own blog or business or working in digital for your dream brand, then this internship is for you!
- This is a part-time position, 8-12 hours a week
- A passion for lifestyle topics, ability to manage multiple projects, general grasp of social media platforms and attention to detail are musts!
- Knowledge of Photoshop and/or WordPress is a definite plus!
- Must live in the LA area
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Not looking for an internship, but rather some weekend reading? Well you’ve come to the right place as well!
Pamela Druckerman of Bringing Up Bébé weighs in on Hyper-Parenting…
The world lost a true legend this week…
I find myself wearing more and more of this brand. This dress is perfect for the holidays and every day.
Brown Butter Apple Cider donuts? Yes, please…
I cannot wait until Parker is old enough to cook with me in the kitchen. This idea is genius!
I love anything I can make in a crockpot and this looks amazing!
We celebrated a girls night out with Splendid this week, but this girl’s night in looks pretty enticing…
I was just lamenting to Aaron that all of the best restaurants right now are downtown and here is another one to add to that list!
I’ve had my eye on this jacket and now it’s 40% off. To buy or not to buy?
I’m super into this little online shop I just discovered…
Have a great weekend, friends!Image via Decor8