We are busy prepping today for a big shoot tomorrow that includes a really dreamy, laid-back Mother's Day brunch that I couldn't be more excited about! (We haven't had a chance to get our backyard together just yet and are partnering with Loot Vintage Rentals on a fanciful set up that I'm sure will send me wanting to buy a vintage table of my own.) We actually have a lot of Mother's Day content coming up these next two weeks. (This is our Mother's Day brunch from last year!) It's a pretty special thing to be a mama and I always relish this day every year. If you're looking for something for your own mama or want to point someone in the right direction, here are 14 gifts I would personally love to open come the 14th of May!
01. + 02. I typically wear my engagement ring on my left hand and my wedding ring on my right. I love the idea of stacking other bands with different significance on my right hand and Mother's Day while pregnant with our second and final babe seems like a significant enough reason to put a ring on it! I love this Jane Pope eternity band and This diamond and rose gold one is really cool. I love the details of this one in rose gold, too. (Although, let's not be crazy. One would do for now!)
03. +04. I love M.i.H. dresses! I actually don't think this one would work while prego sadly, but it would be super cute if I weren't! What would work? This pretty little chambray maxi number. (Insert heart eye emoji!)
05. The woven trend bag is both totally retro and yet feels fresh with modern details like this chic white leather strap. Not sure I actually need another bag at the moment and yet I still feel like I would wear this Clare Vivier one all summer long.
06. I love everything that Herbivore makes. I haven't tried this body polish yet, but it looks perfect for sloughing off dry skin just in time for summer.
07. If you haven't read about my obsession with this perfect wood board with the perfect rim, then hop on over to yesterday's post. It's the thing kitchen dreams are made of and would be a total treat if I didn't already have one!
08. I am becoming a total skincare product junkie and can't get enough of body and face oils. This one is 100% squalane oil which is supposed to be even better than argan oil. (Only one way to find out!) Also, I am trying out this Youth Preserve Regimen this week and am excited to report back on how it works. I've heard such good things!
09. + 10. Speaking of obsessions, I ordered my first diffuser a few weeks ago and the poor thing rarely gets a break. I'm obsessed with how great it makes our house smell. I need more of them now so I don't have to keep moving it around the house. Some of them are flat out hideous, but this ceramic edition is as chic as they come. Also, this oil starter set would be the perfect accompaniment.
11. Smells and skincare products, I tell you. I can't get enough. If essential oils aren't your thing, than go with a totally natural candle instead. This coconut milk scented candle is heavenly!
12. Is there anything better than pretty wooden things? How about pretty wooden things that you can use in the shower and make your skin unbelievably soft? Sign me up for this body brush please!
13. + 14. I started a Heath Ceramics collection a few years ago and have been slowly growing it ever since. When family members are looking for Christmas or Birthday gifts, it's an easy way for them to get something that I will love and have for years to come! Next up for my collection, I need two more pasta bowls and a couple of these large mugs!