Even though it may not feel like winter outside here in LA... sometimes you just have to cuddle up with a throw, light some candles, and eat something warm that makes you feel like there is snow outside! Nothing screams the winter season more than sitting by the fireside with a hot cup of soup and good company (maybe some hot chocolate while we are at it!) Check out these 10 delicious soups that will make your company stick around for a while...
1. Chai Spiced Sweet Potato Bisque, She's Cookin'
2. Coconut Carrot Soup, Camille Styles
3. Smoky Black Bean and Ham Soup, Garlic + Zest
4. Roasted Carrot Leek Soup, Family Fresh Cooking
5. Potato, White Bean & Kale Vegan Soup, Tastes Lovely
6. Caldo Tlalpeño, A Calculated Whisk
7. French Onion Soup, Flavor The Moments
8. Hearty Harvest Chicken Vegetable Soup, Brooklyn Farm Girl
9. Rosemary Bean Soup, Viva La Dolce Vita
10. Spicy Vegetarian Chili, Joy the Baker