As you might have guessed, I haven't been doing a lot of cooking these last two weeks. My mom is in town and has generously been doing all of the grocery shopping and meal making, plus we have had some really delicious deliveries from friends and co-workers. My mom is leaving on Saturday, though, and I know I am about to have to pick up where she leaves off, so I did some serious slow cooker recipe research this week. These ten recipes look perfect for popping in the crockpot in the morning while Parker sleeps and being able to enjoy with Aaron in the evening while she swings away in her Mamaroo next to us-- our current dinnertime routine!
1. Slow-Cooked Beef Ragu, Donna Hay
2. Crockpot Chicken Wild Rice Soup, Pinch of Yum
3. Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken, No. 2 Pencil
4. Overnight Crockpot Cinnamon Rolls, A Part of the Whole
5. Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken, Just A Taste
6. Crockpot French Onion Soup, How Sweet It Is
7. Queso Crockpot Chicken Chili, Pinch of Yum
8. Slow Cooker Triple Chocolate Brownies, Martha Stewart
9. Crockpot Pulled Chicken Cheesesteak Sandwiches, How Sweet It Is
10. Slow Cooker Chicken Creole Sausage, A Pinch of Yum
great looking meals and recipes!
Kay Schoening says
I am getting hungry just reading about them! They all look so good!
rachelle bell says
The beef ragu looks like its 'slow cooked' but not in a slow cooker. It just takes a long ass time on the stove! haha
That lemon rosemary chicken looks delicious and I bet it makes the whole house smell good too!