Winter Outfits

My Style || The Impractical Practical Bag

Happy Monday, friends!  We are starting the week off with a bang and a big shoot day at my place today.  They’re always crazy hectic, but still my favorite days of all.  For 70% of my working life, it’s just me, my computer, and I, so I live for the other 30% when our team is together and getting to make all of the visions in our head come to life!  A couple of weekends ago when I was in Palm Springs, I was chatting with a few friends when the subject of bags came up.  Someone complimented someone’s Chloe cross …

read more

Behind The Scenes // A ‘Typical’ Day

I was on a call a few weeks ago with a college student who asked me what a typical day for me looks like. The call was going great. You could tell she was a go getter and a millennial ready to kick her generation’s lackluster labels to the curb and do whatever it takes to achieve her goals. This last question had me stumped, though! Where to begin? I can’t recall the last time two days looked identical. I started describing what some of my days looked like and realized that the unifying theme of all of them was that I was …

read more

My Style // What I’ve Been Wearing (JAN.)

The final two weeks of December were dreamy, to say the least.  I baked with wild abandon both cookies and sourdough bread.  I spent very little time working on my computer and even made a point to stay off social media for the most part. I also spent a wonderful amount of time in either sneakers or stretchy pant or (preferably) both. However it’s January now, I’m back to work full force with big goals for this new year,  and I’m reaching for other things in my closet, like my new favorite IRO jacket (now on sale at …

read more

My Style // Capsule Wardrobe

So, I have a confession to make.  I have been experimenting with the idea of a capsule wardrobe and I haven’t even told you guys!  I stumbled upon these posts of Erin’s and then my hair stylist, Addie, mentioned that she had read a similar post here.  I was so intrigued that I went home immediately and put everything from my closet onto wardrobe racks in my office and only brought back about 30 things.  It hasn’t been a total success because I admittedly did it in a rush and didn’t think through certain situations. …

read more




| Powered by chloédigital