Does anyone else struggle with making stocking stuffers an after thought? Every time it somehow sneaks up on me that there are stockings hung by the fire with care that need attention, too! This year I’m determined to make them just as fun as what’s under the tree. See below for some fun surprises that are stocking-sized.
- Is this not the cutest pouch?! I would most definitely borrow it for my own bag.
- For whatever reason, my kids never want to wear socks… but maybe they would if they were this cute?!
- We are all huge Milk Bar fans! I regularly get these truffles delivered for Aaron’s birthday, so was thrilled to see you can now get them from Whole Foods!
- Are these dolls not the sweetest? The girls would love to see them popping out of their stockings!
- The girls are very into accessories lately and would be very into this necklace.
- These YETI water bottles for kids are still my favorite. They keep the girls’ water cold for so long, even on the hottest of Texas days.
- Did I mention we like accessories? Hair clips included.
- Parker recently discovered gel pens and now she is obsessed.
- The best smelling, most colorful and fun bath bombs for kids!
- I love Sugarfina for special occasion candy.
- These 4-in-1 games tins are so simple but somehow provide hours of fun.
- Clearly we have a thing with socks in our house and I’m projecting, but seriously these are the cutest socks! And they have little grippy things on the bottom so kids don’t slip!