It’s gift guide season! From the coziest pajama set to my favorite cookbook ever, these gifts priced under $50 are poised to be favorites of your pals, too! Keep reading for all of our budget picks below...
When you're creating a holiday list of people to buy for, I think it's really important to set a budget and not exceed it. The intention of the gift is to surprise and delight and let people know they were remembered. You don't have to go into debt to do that. The gifts above begin at as little as $5 and none of them exceed $50.
- I did a double take when I saw that this entire pajama set is just $48. It's a brand I've worn before and all of their pieces are super cozy.
- There's no such thing as too many ceramic planters which means this gift is good for just about anyone!
- Nothing Fancy is my all-time favorite cookbook. There are so many great recipes!
- These handmade mod candlestick holders from Etsy are so cool and come in a few different, all very chic, colors.
- Beauty meets function in this trio of bath salts.
- I love this line drawing from an artist I found on Etsy. The smallest print begins at under $5.
- I feel like great interior spaces are all about the details. These rudraksha beads are perfect to be layered on a tray or in a bowl on a console, shelf or side table.
- I am kind of obsessed with these black glitter slide sandals. I feel like they would be the pair that I would leave by the front door and slip on for all occasions as I'm heading out for casual errands or park play dates.
- How cool is this handmade concrete tray? It comes in a handful of equally cool colors, too.
- This unbelievably rich butter is ethically sourced from artisans in Africa. Use it on your hands, face or body for ultimate hydration.
- The ultimate sampler platter of beauty products for the product junky in your life.
Check out our gift guide for the stylish homebody and our gift guide for kids, part one.