Working on your holiday list? From the coziest statement blanket by Pendleton to the cold brew maker he doesn't know he needs in his life, these gifts were chosen specifically for the dudes and are sure to please! Keep reading for all of our picks below…
Is it just me or are guys the hardest to shop for? "I don't want anything," he says. Meanwhile, I spend hours pondering the perfect gift. Whether it's a spouse, dad, brother or best friend, there's a gift in this gift that is for him!
- Want to be able to spot him in a crowd? Does he want to audition for the Broadway version of The Life Aquatic? This beanie is the ticket!
- Cool, classic sunnies on a budget? Look no further than these.
- If he doesn't already have this jacket in his wardrobe, it's worth picking up for him. It's the perfect warmer-than-a-hoody-but-not-overreacting-to-this-50-degree-day jacket.
- Watching Christmas Vacation with your nearest and dearest while doing face masks? Don't let him skip on this new tradition.
- Supreme. The original street style brand has epitomized cool since they first opened their New York doors in 1994. Bring a little bit of that cool home with this coffee table book.
- There's never been a better time to take your media outdoors. Use a sheet, fence, side of a building or a proper screen to create your own sociall-distanced movie night outdoors with this pocket projector.
- Whether he's a bachelor decorating his apartment or a guy looking for an upgrade to his office chaise, this Pendleton throw is a classic and works for a lot of different interior styles.
- The shoes you can both agree on.
- If he has a penchant for Stumptown or Blue Bottle, channel his caffeine habit toward making his own brew with this chic and efficient cold brew system.
- If you're going to have a television in a living room or bedroom, I'm a firm believer that is has to be this TV which has an art setting so you're never just staring at a black box on the wall.
- He may not be ready to embrace the full RRL look, but this vintage inspired bandana adds a little bit of cool to a tee, work shirt or sweatshirt.
- Don't doubt just how fun game night can be. This luxe edition of Scrabble will be played for decades to come.