Cooler weather, pumpkin infused everything, layered outfits… bring it on, fall! The mornings and evenings here are so nice and chilly, but the afternoons are still reminding us that we live in the land of endless summer. That won’t stop the fall madness around here, though! I am baking and bucket listing and I can’t be stopped! Here are just a few of the things I’m hoping to check off by Christmas!
1. visit the fall harvest festival at Underwood Family farms
2. give our front porch a fall makeover (I love this door mat!)
3. take parker trick-or-treating in her first homemade halloween costume
4. go whale watching from marina del rey
5. take parker to huntington gardens for a picnic and playtime in the children’s garden
6. wear boots on repeat. (i want these in every color for Parker!)
7. discover a great healthy-ish pumpkin bread recipe. any suggestions?!
8. go apple picking
9. eat pumpkin chili while watching football. anyone have a favorite recipe?
10. plot ways to make this holiday season even more meaningful.
11. host a dinner party that ends with backyard conversations over wine while snuggled up in blankets.
12. get all of my holiday shopping done before Thanksgiving.
13. tackle two books from Gail’s fall reading list
image via Karen Rosenlund