Here it is in all of it’s glory– the bump! It seems to really have started to push it’s way out this week, so I thought it might be time to start documenting… and buying more maternity clothes! (This stretchy little number is from the Nom line at Belly Dance Maternity. I love it because it fits me snugly now, but there is also plenty of room for this bump to grow in the upcoming months.)
What are all of you up to this weekend? I am flying to New York for a few days for work on Monday. Any friends around next week? I would love to sneak away for coffee or dinner! I am in total shock that it is going to be November when I get back. How did that happen? Should I have started holiday shopping already? If you aren’t planning on hitting the stores this weekend, do make time to check out these posts from around the web. (They’re totally worth it, I promise!)
- I am dying to meet this woman…
- Dear How About We… Come to LA!
- Gaby’s South American adventures are making me want to pack a bag this instant!
- I always love this gal’s style…
- Rainbow chard tartlets with rosemary almond meal crust. Done.
- How cute is this DIY jewelry organizer?
- As someone trying to avoid all drugs at the moment, I loved this read.
- A perfect fall weekend breakfast…
- Love this trend!
- I have been starting to collect nursery inspiration here and found plenty to ogle in this post over here!