It’s gift guide season! From the ultimate slipper to the pendant necklace that your wardrobe is craving, keep reading for our 2020 gift guide picks for the stylish homebody. (Ahem, me!)
Before we get started, let me just say that the gifting season is an all-year affair for me. As early as the spring I begin dropping ideas into a gmail draft for friends and family, making notes of sizes and asking questions that don’t give anything away when its only the fourth of July. Then, come November, I start making purchases. By the time my tree is trimmed the weekend of Thanksgiving, I try to have most of the shopping done and wrapped so I can enjoy December without the stress of shopping. Most of these picks are actually on my personal wish list, but feel free to steal them for your bestie, mama or yourself! Happy holiday season, friends!
- I’ve been searching for an extra long lumbar pillow for so long. This one is perfect!
- Perhaps the thing that has most benefitted from 2020 is my slipper collection. These are the coziest. (Use code Jen20 for 20% off!)
- This bag feels like something Carrie Bradshaw would wear if Sex and the City were taping in 2021. It’s also the bag I plan on passing down to my daughters some day. Classic but not boring.
- You can never go wrong with a great tee and this one is exactly that. Pair it with a midi skirt, cropped jeans or with the coordinating cropped sweatpants.
- It’s Saturday morning. I’ve rolled out of bed and am headed to the coffee shop with nothing more than a coin purse and a pair of sunnies in tow. These are the pants I’m wearing. (PS. They come in about 8 different colors.)
- I love anything the Assoulin sisters do and this delicate beaded necklace is no exception.
- I present to you my all-time favorite coffee mug. The weight is perfect. The texture is perfect. The handle is, you guessed it, perfect. I have it in white, but have been eyeing this blue hue.
- I love jewelry that feels as suited for a white tee as it does for a dress on New Year’s Eve. This pearl pendant necklace from Lizzie Fortunato is exactly that piece.
- An organized bag is a super easy way to bring your stress level down. This little wallet is perfect for everything from cards and cash to lipstick and baubles.
- My most worn shoe from September through April is a Jenni Kayne mule. I have them in black sherpa, the camel color and of course have my eye on this print. (Use code Jen20 for 20% off!)
- I discovered this local-to-Austin artist earlier this fall and am especially obsessed with this print. So pretty, right?
You can also check out our Gift Guide for the Kids, Part 1