Daily routines these days seem to scarcely resemble their February counterparts. Whether you were used to going to the gym every day or had a favorite class schedule at studios around town, it is a huge shift to have to pivot to a totally new way of moving your body. Luckily, you can absolutely get a great workout from your own home. Even if working out wasn’t previously on your radar or part of your routine, there are so many great reasons to start now. During these times of heightened uncertainty and anxiety, moving your body can be a great stress release and provide your brain with a dose of feel good endorphins. Ready to get started? Here are 15 free workout you can try from the comfort of your living room. Experiment and find the one that feels right for you or do a combination of a few different ones. If we missed any of your favorites, leave them in the comments!
15 of the Best Free Online Workouts:
1. Pop Sugar has a great online library of workouts that range in length and difficulty. I discovered them after having Ever when I needed something flexible I could do at home.
2. I have so many friends that rave about Yoga with Adrienne. It’s on my list to try.
3. There are both streaming and live class options for Taryn Toomey’s The Class. Right now you can get 14 days for free.
4. Blogilates has been posting online workouts for over a decade now and are perfect for small spaces.
5. Barre3 is a full-body workout combining strength conditioning, cardio and mindfulness that promises to leave you feeling balanced in body and empowered from within. You can get 15 days free here.
6. Lululemon is offering free home workouts from breath work to yoga and beyond.
7. There’s never been a better time to try Jessica Smith’s 5 day yoga challenge… or any of her other free workouts.
8. Barre Concept: This 20 minute workout claims to tone the thighs, lift your butt, sculpt your arms and flatten your abs! Done and done.
9. Peloton has extended the free trial of their app to 90 days. No bike or treadmill necessary.
10. This video with Madonna’s trainer claims to give you Madonna’s arms so I feel like it’s worth a shot?!
11. Into a combination of dance, cardio and weight training? Work out with Tracy Anderson free for 14 days.
12. This 37 Minute HIIT cardio workout from Fitness Blender requires zero equipment.
13. Try this lift and tone booty routine from Tone it Up
14. Corepower Yoga is streaming classes live for free every day!
15. The Sculpt Society claims to be the most fun you’ll ever have working out which feels like it’s at least worth trying for that reason alone! They’re offering 14 days free here.