It’s gift guide season! From the ultimate face oil that your winter skin is craving to the coziest, chicest socks, keep reading for our 2020 gift guide picks for the stocking. (Ahem, my stocking!)
- I love this mixed medium necklace.
- This face oil is so luxurious and I don’t know about you, but my skin is so dry lately!
- I have a stack of polaroids in my closet next to my jewelry that brings me an inconceivable amount of happiness when I stare at the slightly out of focus captures of birthday parties and beach days. More film, please!
- Champagne truffles need no explanation.
- Anyone else dying for a massage? I haven’t ventured back to the spa since February. In the meantime I’m thinking this massager might be nice.
- After these last nine months, I’m booking some major self-care time this holiday. Bring on the bath oil!
- Catherine’s line of handmade pieces is so simple and chic. I adore this bracelet!
- I recently tried a sample of Glossier’s cloud paint and immediately fell in love! The color (dawn!) and texture is so good!
- I discovered this Virtue shampoo back in March and haven’t wanted to use anything else since!
- Santal or Rose? Never have to choose again with this Le Labo set.
- The cutest, chicest socks for boots or sweatpants. Choose your own adventure.