These are not just for breakfast– these make a quick and delicious meal for taco tuesday and taco any day! I never knew these were a thing until I moved to Texas and now I’m unsure how I lived without them for so long.
- 5–6 tacos
- 8 eggs
- 2 tsp oil or butter
- 5–6 Tortillas
- Salt & Pepper
- Optional: Shredded cheese, bacon, black beans, avocado
- Crack eggs in a bowl add salt and pepper.
- Cook bacon if using and set aside.
- Heat oil (or use bacon grease) in a saute pan over medium heat, pour scrambled eggs in pan. Stir constantly about 4 minutes until scrambled.
- Warm up your tortillas in a paper towel in the microwave for 15-20 seconds.
- Add eggs to warm tortillas with bacon, black beans, shredded cheese and salsa. (Make them your own!)