A few weeks ago I came home on a Friday from a photo shoot with some leftover blooms in tow. I set them on the dining room table and every time I walked by them over the course of the next two days, I smiled at the sight of them. Isn’t it funny how something so small can give us a real tangible happiness effect? I typically don’t work on Fridays, so I’ve made it part of my Friday routine with Parker to go and pick out flowers just before the weekend. I usually stick to just one type of bloom for simplicity, but I’m looking to mix things up and love these 5 inspirations for fall flower arrangements!
1. This lilac and orange combo is super romantic. (via Coco + Kelley)
2. I’m obsessed with the simplicity of this. I feel like it’s something Parker and I could create together! (via A Beautiful Mess)
3. Try pairing a mix of muted fall tones with a vintage vase. (via Designlovefest)
4. I love the idea of using a single color palette amongst a bunch of different types of blooms. (via Bridal Musings)
5. And these simple kumquat branches for the win! (via SF Girl By Bay)
PS. Anyone know of any great flower resources in the valley? So far we’ve been hitting up Whole Foods, Trader Joes, and Toluca Lake Florist.