Our gift guiding for 2018 continues today with this gift guide for the adventurer. Loves to hike? Loves to travel? Loves to grill? We've got you covered!
- I traveled with this Tiko carry-on to Santa Fe recently and fell in love with its simplicity and streamlined design. They're based out of Austin and their direct to consumer model allows them to be priced well-below comparable bags on the market.
- This is one of Aaron's favorite brands and I feel like this heathered charcoal beanie is a gift just about anyone can appreciate.
- This backpack actually comes in an array of colors and is a perfect every day bag.
- There's a re-occurring theme of great, simple design here. I love the cotton twill fabric of this cap and give me all the things in this color, please and thank you.
- Because who doesn't need a goes-everywhere-rucksack?
- This cooler is such a great, useful gift that someone will be able to use for years and years and years to come.
- I love the retro feel of this clock and love the price point even more.
- If you've never tried one of these hydroflasks, you're in for a treat. It's constructed of super durable steel and keeps hot beverages hot for 6 hours.
- This bike trailer is on our Christmas list actually! We're excited to be able to ride around town with the girls literally in tow.
- This apple watch is the ultimate gift for the tech or fitness guru in your life. It's swimproof, has GPS, electrical and optical heart sensors, the ability to be a walkie talkie and more.
- We have four of these Google Homes in our house-- the kitchen, playroom, master bedroom, and Parker's bedroom-- and absolutely love them! They work in conjunction with each other so we can play music throughout the house and Parker can broadcast a message from her room to us downstairs, too. (We actually have the minis in the two bedrooms.)
- Speaking of speakers, there's something about a collection of vinyl and an old school turntable that sets a cool vibe when you're entertaining or enjoying a quiet evening at home.
- This lightweight jacket is equally as perfect for an early morning run or a casual weekend look. Win, win.
- I so want this! It's tournament size table tennis table that can fold up in seconds for easy storage when not in use.
- One of the best price points I've ever seen for Beats headphones!
- One of my favorite artists, this Basquiat book is another one on my personal list.
Perhaps the most chic of phone cases, this one is made of leather and has a discreet slot for carrying a debit card.
This set of four whiskey glasses is a must for entertaining.
If you've never used packing cubes, these are a game changer! This recipient of this gift will be thanking you trip after organized trip.
A smoker and grill in one that's under $100 and has a super cool minimalist design? Sign us up!
A little something to go with that grill. This thermometer is a necessity for getting that perfect pink center.
- Why is it that there's never a flashlight when you need one most? File this in the category of totally useful gifts!