Our gift guiding for 2018 continues today with this gift guide for the adventurer. Loves to hike? Loves to travel? Loves to grill? We’ve got you covered!
- I traveled with this Tiko carry-on to Santa Fe recently and fell in love with its simplicity and streamlined design. They’re based out of Austin and their direct to consumer model allows them to be priced well-below comparable bags on the market.
- This is one of Aaron’s favorite brands and I feel like this heathered charcoal beanie is a gift just about anyone can appreciate.
- This backpack actually comes in an array of colors and is a perfect every day bag.
- There’s a re-occurring theme of great, simple design here. I love the cotton twill fabric of this cap and give me all the things in this color, please and thank you.
- Because who doesn’t need a goes-everywhere-rucksack?
- This cooler is such a great, useful gift that someone will be able to use for years and years and years to come.
- I love the retro feel of this clock and love the price point even more.
- If you’ve never tried one of these hydroflasks, you’re in for a treat. It’s constructed of super durable steel and keeps hot beverages hot for 6 hours.
- This bike trailer is on our Christmas list actually! We’re excited to be able to ride around town with the girls literally in tow.
- This apple watch is the ultimate gift for the tech or fitness guru in your life. It’s swimproof, has GPS, electrical and optical heart sensors, the ability to be a walkie talkie and more.
- We have four of these Google Homes in our house– the kitchen, playroom, master bedroom, and Parker’s bedroom– and absolutely love them! They work in conjunction with each other so we can play music throughout the house and Parker can broadcast a message from her room to us downstairs, too. (We actually have the minis in the two bedrooms.)
- Speaking of speakers, there’s something about a collection of vinyl and an old school turntable that sets a cool vibe when you’re entertaining or enjoying a quiet evening at home.
- This lightweight jacket is equally as perfect for an early morning run or a casual weekend look. Win, win.
- I so want this! It’s tournament size table tennis table that can fold up in seconds for easy storage when not in use.
- One of the best price points I’ve ever seen for Beats headphones!
- One of my favorite artists, this Basquiat book is another one on my personal list.
Perhaps the most chic of phone cases, this one is made of leather and has a discreet slot for carrying a debit card.
This set of four whiskey glasses is a must for entertaining.
If you’ve never used packing cubes, these are a game changer! This recipient of this gift will be thanking you trip after organized trip.
A smoker and grill in one that’s under $100 and has a super cool minimalist design? Sign us up!
A little something to go with that grill. This thermometer is a necessity for getting that perfect pink center.
- Why is it that there’s never a flashlight when you need one most? File this in the category of totally useful gifts!