Well, friends, this is our 194th (and final) post of this year. We've done so much together this year! We baked bread, took trips, crafted, put together new outfits, renovated rooms, thrown parties, mixed cocktails, baked appetizers, chatted about motherhood, and so much more. I'm taking next week off from posting to be totally present with my fam, but, should you stumble here some time next week, here are 16 posts to take you back! I always like seeing what our top performers are for the year. Sometimes they're our favorites, too, and sometimes they were just really popular on BuzzFeed! More than anything, will you please accept this most sincere THANK YOU? I get so much joy from what I do and I only get to do this because you visit this site over and over again. I get to spend more time doing what I love and more time with my family because of the community that you guys are creating here and that is not lost on me. It's something I think about every. single. day. So thank you. I hope you have a Merry Christmas, Happy Channukah, and very, fun New Year's Eve! See ya in 2017, friends! We've got some fun things in store!
1. How to Make Real Sourdough Bread from Scratch
2. Our Front Porch Makeover of our LA House!
3. Our Galentine's Day Party...
4. Our Post Where We Announced Some VERY Big News...
5. 24 Hours in Palm Springs was a hit!
6. An epic Easter Celebration for Kids!
8. These Lavender Gin Lattes were oh so yummy!
9. 10 Things You Can Do with a Can of Paint...
10. You guys seemed to like all of the One Piece Two Ways posts, but this one in particular.
11. Our first video + some summer grilling!
12. Our Austin Studio Tour!
13. This dress was one of my personal favorites, too!
14. Our Effortless Chic Friendsgiving in Dripping Springs was one of our personal favorites, too!
15. Craving this soup right now!
16. This DIY gift box has only been up for a couple of weeks and is already in the top 16!
This is amazing! I'll be scanning through previous posts for sure. Enjoy the time off with family.